Service & repair performed with great satisfaction.
Guaranteed service to be done within 24 hours after call booked.
3 months guarantee on workmanship.
We do service & repair on the following:
- All garage doors
- All garage door motors (automation)
Eg: Digi, dc blue, pro-alpha, genie, securolift, infinity, easylift & battery back up motors
- Most gate motors
Eg. Centurion, digi, hansa
- Wooden en Steel sectional doors
- Wooden en Steel tip up doors
- Roll up Doors
An overall service will be done on your garage door and automation. Door tension, alignment and overall movement off a door will be checked and adjusted. The shaft, sensitivity, lubrication, fixing points on automation will be checked & serviced.
All moving parts on a garage door need to be oiled on a regular basis
We send a yearly reminder to our clients to book a service.
When does your door / motor need servicing?
- The door does not operate freely
- The door is noisy
- The door does not sit square in the opening
- The lock does not operate properly (manual)
- The door does not stay up in the open position, it drops down on it’s own (manual)
- The door is heavy to lift manually
- The motor is noisy in operation.
- The motor runs but does not lift up the door
- The motor just clicks when remote / control is pressed
- The light on the motor is flashing
Garage doors / motors do not last forever and should be maintained at least once or twice a year to ensure it stays in good operating condition.
Repair work done:
- Garage doors
- Spring replacement (extension & torsion)
- Cable replacement
- Door off track
- Bearing plate replacement
- Roller & pulley wheels, hinges, brackets replacement
- Jamb arms replacement
- Section replacement
- Regular maintenance
- Bottom seal
- Handle replacement
- Drum on Roll up door replacement
- Receiver replacement
- Pc Board replacement
- Internal repair
- Wall console / cover
- Sensitivity & limit switch replacement
- Carriage replacement
- Drive nut, plastic curve, gear, teeth replacement
- Shaft replacement
- Gear assembly
- Bush and washers replacement
- Belt replacement
- Remote setting
- Battery replacement
- Master board repair
- Light covers
- Digi III upgrade
- Regular maintenance